Monkey Sanctuary and Jungle Cave Tubing
Monkey Encounter & Cave Tubing
Experience a great encounter with Belize's popular primates the Black Howler monkeys in their natural habitat. Your adventure starts with a drive through the city to the Baboon Sanctuary, which encompasses several villages in a 25 sq. mile area. Midway to the sanctuary we start to look for these primates as they are not in an enclosure but out in the wild. we slow make our way to location where we will have that ONE-ON-ONE encounter out in the open in their natural habitat learning about these wonderful primates. After, that wonderful experience we then take a scenic journey to the mountainous interior to the caves of Belize. Arriving at the national park you get put on your swim wear and then hike leisurely under a canopy of trees for a few minutes and learn of their values; before arriving at the entrance to the caves. Once at the caves you enjoy a swim before tubing down river through the Maya's sacred underworld the "Caves" as you'll be amazed by the beauty of the rock formations.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Coming by cruise we meet at the exit of Terminal #4 outside the bus parking lot with a sign "Javier's Adventure Tours". Coming in by land and air we meet you at the respective terminals of your water-taxi or airline.
End location: We return to the same location of pick up earlier in the day.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
Weather or Traffic
Transported to the different parks in A/C vehicle and short walk at the different parks.
Air conditioned vehicle, personal guide, park fees, drinks, snacks and equipment.
Does not have to be bought; it is your personal wear. Bring along extra dry clothing, swim wear, water shoe (no flip flop), towels, bug spray, sun-block, water cameras.
I will have to meet & greet you outside terminal #4, where other private operators will be also.
Belize Tour Plans
- Lamanai" Lost Mayan civilization
- Jungle Cave Tubing Adventure
- Maya ruins and Cave-tubing
- Belize River Safari Adventure
- Monkey Sanctuary and Jungle Cave Tubing
- Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves exploration
- Caye Caulker Marine Half Day Snorkelling Adventure
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve Full Day Snorkelling Adventure
- Caye Caulker Marine Snorkelling Ezotic Adventure
- Modify Half Day Snorkelling Adventure
- Island Hopping / Manatee
- Fishing Adventure
- Estuary Crocodile Adventure
- Sun Set Bioluminescent Adventure
- Cave Tubing, Zip Lining and Belize Zoo or Maya Ruin Package Deal
- Belize Sacred Mayan Temples
- Scenic Flight Over the Blue Hole
- Belize Ezotic 4 Noches/5 dias
WORK FROM HOME AND GET PAID Belize Evolution Travel Entrepreneurs ✨ Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Become ...
Picturesque, Exotic, Amazing, breath-taking; are some of the words that have been used to describe this all inclusive one-stop tourist...
Altun Ha Depart from Belize City and head towards the northern part of the district from early hours. Travel through many Creo...